Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Rebbeca likes nails contest

Hi everybody, here's my design for Rebbeca likes nails contest.
I used OPI - Alpine snow for base, then I used some Miss Sporty no name polish at the top of OPI. Then I sponged light pink Collection 2000 (another no name) but it was so sheer that you can barely see it, and at the end of the gradient I used Essence - Very Berry. Later on I painted hidious bows using Essence nail art pen in black. I really don't like using it and it was third and the last time I used it, I put it in the bin. Worst nail art pen I ever used. To "fill" bows I used another no name, one of Wibo polishes. I used it also on my ring finger as a middle of the leopard desing (freehand with dotting tool using black Hema polish). As the center of a bow i used rhinestones from some "everything for one pound" store.

pink bows animal print leopard cheetah nail art


Zapraszam też wszystkich na giveaway na Beauty and Mac. Oto co można wygrać:

No comments:

Post a Comment